Monday, September 3, 2007

User Error

As a guy that likes to play Halo 2, I like to play Halo 2 online. However... 90% of the games I play I get bad team mates and weird stuff happens. I toss a frag and it lands right next to the guy. Boom! His shields are still up. He tosses a frag, it lands 5 feet away from me. Boom! I go flying! W.T.F?! And you know the battle rifle? I was informed that 3 head shots would kill some one... It takes me 6-8! But then I turn around and get shot in the back with 2 battle rifle shots and I fall.over.dead! One time I picked up a shotgun (for those who don't know the shotgun kills someone at close range). Then I pick up enemy movement by the door. I walk over and when he comes in I blast him in the FACE! Still movin'. Then second blast followed by a third! He runs out the door. I toss a frag and he FINALLY dies. Again, W.T.F?! Stuff like that happens to mae all the time in Halo 2 online and I.AM.SICK OF IT!!! I'm gonna go ask someone at Bungie or somethin' 'cause it is REALLY annoying!

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Aybs said...

Ooh...pretty harsh.

By the way, can I join as a writer?

The Blade said...

Yeah... But what're ya gonna do?