Thursday, September 20, 2007

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Hey, all. Toby Mobias here on teh_n00b. You may have noticed some stuff we have added to the site recently, namely the countdown to Halo 3. We have also added several new videos and clickamajigs, including a photocube. Tonight or tomorrow, I'll be adding an mp3 player to the site so you can listen to mine and Acs's favourite songs.

As you know, we now have Josh "Common Game" Asa from Las Vegas as a writer, and soon we'll have Ashley, aka Nabooru, writing for us. Acs and I know Nab personally (she goes to our high school and we eat lunch with her everyday).

In gaming news, I'm playing an online game called "Project: Rockstar" by a woman named "kerb" from England. The game is very simple: You are a manager who could possible lead an unknown band to superstardom. You create your own band, name it, and assign members, each having different qualities, including Charisma, Stamina, and, most importantly, Talent. I have 3 accounts on Rockstar: Billy Shears (The Lonely Hearts(Rock), Ty Poole (Children@Play(Ska), and Dyl Black (Nazz(Solo Pop). I reccomend you at least try P:R. It can get irritiating when your band members commit suicide (take in-game 'Holidays' when they become depressed), it's an otherwise fun game. When you get to a high enough level, you can start a record label. I'm only at about level 2, so I have a design studio to make custom album covers.

Well, goto go. It's dinner time. I'll ask Acs to come on tonight to post sum'thin'.

Hasta luego,


Toby Mobias

No comments: